Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Wheee!

Blogging has turned out to be a bit more fun than I expected. After looking around, I found a lot of neat sites that let you provide Letterman-style custom lists. There is a link under my Lists category to my Netflix queue so the curious can see what my significant other and I are watching. I've already sent back Casablanca (excellent, excellent movie!!!) and the SNL movie, so the Netflix fairies should be sending Lain shortly. Lain is a Japanese anime movie that is fairly well acclaimed with tons of Apple and BeOS references tucked in amongst the plot.

I'm considering finding a host that lets me post ASP pages so I can do more fun stuff with this little site. Any recommendations on a cheap, but reliable host?

-- Aeryth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home