Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Finish line of Summer I

Ughh... Just got done recovering from 2 exams for the same class back to back. This summer I decided to go ahead and take a 5 week Anatomy & Physiology course as it was one of the few remaining classes I have left before I have to apply to get accepted into the nursing school.

In hindsight, I would recommend this only for extremely brave souls. The class requires HUGE amounts of memorization, and the lecture and labs got all out of order, so I ended up having to study twice as much, with no overlapping material. Oh well, live and learn. At least I know for sure now that the ankle bone connects to the foot bone. :) Or, to be more precise, the distal end of the tibia articulates with the talus to form the ankle joint.

But anyways, I'll probably be studying every conceivable chance I get, as I believe the final is comprehensive and we've covered 15 chapters of every bump, knob, and concavity on the human body. So updates will be pretty scanty. Only 4 more days til I can leave the hobbit study cave and wander around in the big blue room outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home