Thursday, August 19, 2004

Biscuit of the Day - Tea Dog

Today's Biscuit of the Day is Tea Dog, a really cute Chinese anime character.

He can be found here. Warning, site in Chinese dialect! Anime characters like these tend to have intricate little stories made up about their fictional lives, and it makes me wish I knew the language on this site so I could translate. However, it appears Tea Dog speaks the international language of cuteness, so that's all that really matters, right?

For the guys in the audience, the same toy company has this toy for you. After doing some research, these are replicas of huge insects called japanese stag beetles that are very popular to raise in Japan for children. All I can say is that my mom would have killed me if I brought one of those home as a little kid. :) Here's a picture of a real stag beetle.
Thanks to this stag beetle site for providing a link to this resource.

-- Aeryth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home