Sunday, October 31, 2004

Biscuit of the Day - Modern Jazz

Today I'm going to feature links to awesome modern jazz bands and artists. If you don't have iTunes, well get it!

This list tends towards modern jazz. If you like jazz of the 20s and Depression era, I'd recommend Fletcher Henderson. I've divided this list into two parts.

Some of the jazz I've got:
1. The Modern Jazz Quartet - This band was strongly influential on the course of modern jazz during the 50s and 60s.
2. Dexter Gordon - Very expressive saxophone.
3. Ben Webster - Yet another strong, sweet tenor saxophone.
4. Rene Olstead - inexplicably classified as pop. Lots of good covers of old jazz hits.

Tomorrow, when I have more time, I'll fill in the stuff I'd like to get. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger QcynqSWG said...

This is a wonderful site about free weight loss, of course I have a similar page free weight loss

4:00 AM  
Blogger Graham Jones said...

Interesting blog. You make some good points. You might be interested in herbal life tea. There's a vague connection to what's been discussed here.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home