Sunday, August 22, 2004

Biscuit of the Day - Tea Reviews

Today's Biscuit of the day is a tea review website from the UK.

They have an excellent archive of reviews. Most of them I agree with, especially their section on Taylors of Harrogate. Scottish Breakfast is wonderful yummy malty goodness in a cup!

Most of the reviews are very concise and to the point about getting the general impression of the tea across to the viewer. My favorite bad tea reviews compares Bigelow's Take a Break Herb Tea to cheap grade motor oil.


Enjoy!

-- Aeryth

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Aeryth, thank you for sharing with your readers about this wonderful review site. It's packed with lots of good information, and I learned about a new green tea that I'm eager to try when I get the chance. Their website doesn't load correctly on my Safari browser, and just hangs in IE on Panther, but Firefox works (thank you Slate/Microsoft for such a great recommendation of a browser over IE).

2:00 PM  
Blogger Aeryth said...

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your kind comments! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the tea reviews, I found several I wanted to try too. I saw your response on the Filipino restaurants...I'll have to try them out sometime once I get my project at work finished. I also found a place in Bedford called Filipiniana Bake Shop & Cafe that does siopao that I'd like to try too.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home