Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Elderly Macs on the Internet

Finally took my last test yesterday! It feels so great to have everything done. I have today to enjoy as "vacation", then I'm back at school tomorrow for the second summer semester, Developmental Psychology. This should be a pretty cool class, learning about how little kids and adolescents work. I know enough people who are still mentally teenager(s), that some of the concepts will apply to adults as well. ;-)

I have a fun little sideproject going right now that is keeping me entertained. I have adopted an elderly circa 1987 Macintosh SE. It is currently in the process of being connected to the internet. One might ask why you would want to put a 17 year old machine on the internet, but I say why not? I love the style of the Classic Macintoshes (the "cute" Macs most of us probably remember), and it makes me sad to see old computers abandoned.

-- Aeryth



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home