Sunday, December 19, 2004

Vacation! :D

Starting this weekend, I have 7 days straight of vacation! My payroll folks contacted me to notify me that I was at the 300 hour limit of vacation the company allows you to accrue, so at this point it's use it or lose it. Charles is out of town this week in Orlando hanging with Mickey Mouse so I get lots of time to sleep and relax.

I've been contemplating my goals for the New Year and for longer term into the future. Overall, looking back, this has been a good year for me as I've been making awesome grades and really cutting into finishing my associates' degree so I can retire at the decade mark as an engineer and pursue my 2nd career as a nurse. I have a happy relationship with my boyfriend, and we are rapidly working on the 2 year mark of being together. I really don't have all that many material wants or needs. About all I'm wishing for is for time to pass faster, so I can be done with the first part of college.

This week, I hope to catch up on some reading. I want to finish more of the Decline of the Roman Empire and I'll probably post about different poetry and short stories I love (as well as coffee and tea!).

To all that read this post, Merry Christmas, and may you and your loved ones be happy and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Thanks for the well wishes this holiday season! I wish the best for you and yours as we celebrate Jesus' birth and the upcoming new year.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home