Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Joy to the World!

Gift wrapping's done!



I got bored of the standard out of the box red 'n green, so this year the theme was blue with snowflakes in a style that would be at home in the 50s. :) I was pretty happy with how everything turned out, considered I'm not the world's best gift wrapper.

I put a little bow on the fish tank too so the fish could join in on the celebration as well. He's swimming down around the red plant trying to figure out what the silly human has done and if the change is edible.



All that's left now is to decide if I'm going to make Christmas sugar cookies tomorrow. Normally, sugar cookies don't appeal to me as they taste sort of mushy, floury, and bland to me. Yuck! :/ However, I found a wonderful recipe several years back that is irresistably delicious! When I made them last year, I sent some home with Charles, and he complained he hardly got to eat any as his family and grandmother had dibs on them first. :) Well, I'm going to go dig up my cookie press and see what ingredients to fetch from the store tomorrow. Maybe I'll make holiday fudge too.

Merry Xmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Ooh, I'm glad you're getting into the holiday mood! Makes me want to get some more decorations for the house. Speaking of which, I'll be moving in tomorrow (finally). So it'll be a nice Christmas present, of sorts.

Hopefully Charles and family gets back to Texas safely and I'm sure he'll have tons of stories to share.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Aeryth said...

Hey Brent,

Did you get to celebrate Christmas in your new house this year? That would have been lovely to have the housewarming and XMas at the same time. :)

Lindsay

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home