Sunday, July 18, 2004

British Invasion

Went and saw the movie I, Robot this weekend. Overall, I really enjoyed it and would definitely go to see it again if I had time. I hope to do a more in-depth dissection of it sometime in the future, once my big exam is over with on Monday.

My mom bought and brought into the house a new culinary addiction for me: the chocolate covered British digestive biscuit! After tasting this little bit of heaven on earth, I'm convinced this little biscuit is a British plot of revenge for our American revolution by enslaving us with an addiction to yummy oval crackers. Either way, I think I'm going to have to stop by the store to get some more tomorrow. I guess the best way to describe these little guys is Brit-style Cadbury's chocolate on a semi sweet cracker base.

Diet killer biscuit

Review of different tea biscuits and digestive biscuits


I can't say much about their other food though. Some of my coworkers have gone over there and lost weight because the normal food is not too edible. I've heard descriptions of their salsa as lumpy ketchup. Bleh! I've also been chewed out on the phone by Britlanders for being an American and having dates formatted different from everywhere else in the world. My response was that we kicked their butts in the American Revolution and thus earned rights to format dates anyway we like. Oh well.

-- Aeryth



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home