Monday, July 19, 2004

Coming Soon....

I am restructuring this blog to hopefully bring in some more focus to my entries and provide some organization since blogger doesn't support doing categories like LiveJournal does. My current blog will be split into 3:

A Day In My iLife - My personal journal of events happening in my life. This will also contain thoughts on computer stuff and that sort of thing.

The Daily Tea Biscuit - An eclectic collection of tea reviews, short stories that go well with tea, interesting news articles, and other things relevant to the tea drinker's lifestyle.

And finally, The Munchkin Review - (This is named as such because I am so short). I plan to review the movies I watch from my Netflix queue as well as dissect popular movies currently in the theater.

As I get everything together, I will put up the links to the new bloglets.

-- Aeryth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home